It wasn’t long ago that you had to travel south or north of the city to get to some big-box shopping like Target, Marshall’s or Staples. Now, just minutes from downtown, all can be found at the Metropolitan Midtown. In addition, there’s great boutique shopping on East Blvd, with shops like Cottage Chic, Coral, I.C. London and Laura James Jewelry. All this great shopping within a short distance of Brightwalk!
Shopping close to Brightwalk
By Tammy Herrmann on May 22, 2020 in Amenities and Services
You’ve Brightened Our Day
Enter your email address below and we'll return the favor by passing along good news from Brightwalk.
- Love is in the air…at Brightwalk! April 28, 2020
- New Charlotte Fire Department HQ opens April 14, 2020
- Novant Health Invitational Criterium April 11 in Uptown April 11, 2020
- Moo and Brew at NC Music Factory April 10, 2020
- Opening night for the Knights April 9, 2020
- Thunder Road Marathon this weekend November 13, 2020
- Holiday fun in Charlotte December 24, 2020
- Stay well December 31, 2020
- Jay Z comes to Charlotte December 31, 2020
- Ring in the New Year December 31, 2020